The big screen phone we never thought Apple would make, but iPhone 6 Plus Finally Come to Light! It’s by a huge distance the biggest iPhone so far, I belive iPhone 6 Plus is a huge suprise for Apple fans.
The new iPhone doesn’t disappoint us, iPhone 6 Plus gives us 1920*1080 resolutions with a 5.5 inch screen, runs iOS 8. Bigger screen, better visual effect. So, what is the first thing you want to know after you get your new iPhone 6 Plus? Well, as one of the most successful phone for fun after Jobs, and following the halo of this great honor, there’s nothing better than watching DVD blockbusters on large-screen mobile phone! Apple lovers may cast a trend of the DVD to iPhone 6 Plus converter hunt for changing various DVD movies into the new iPhone 6 Plus playable ones.
Due to lack of Media Player and DVD-ROM, the iPhone 6 Plus us support very limited formats and DVD Discs aren’t be played on iPhone 6 Plus directly. So, a professional DVD to iPhone 6 Plus converter is absolutely necessary for every iPhone 6 Plus users to watch DVD movies unlimitedly.
With an appropriate DVD to iPhone 6 Plus converter in hand, the DVD disc incompatibility issue with the iPhone 6 plus will be solved. Aimersoft DVD Ripper is all that you need. Constantly updated for the latest mobile devices, the DVD Ripper works with iPhone 7/7 plus, iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 5S/5C/5, iTunes, etc. flawlessly, as well as other mainstream Apple, Android, Windows and Microsoft devices like iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini with Retina, Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook, Galaxy Tab Pro, Galaxy Note 5/4, Galaxy S7/S6/S5/S4, Google Nexus 6, Nexus 9, Nexus 7, Nvidia Shield, HTC One Max, Surface (Pro) 2, Surface Pro 3, Amazon Kindle Fire HDX, Tesco Hudl 2, etc. Built-in various video and audio codecs, this award-winning iPhone 6 Plus DVD Converter is able to convert DVD (ISO/IFO) to iPhone 6 Plus supported formats like MP4, M4V, MOV within a short time.
1. The DVD converter for iPhone 6 plus supports all kinds of DVD. It can easily remove any copy protection off commercial DVDs, like region protection, Sony ARccOS, UOPs, APS, CSS encryption, etc. Besides, you can also convert Video-TS files and ISO to iPhone 6 Plus playable videos.
2. This DVD to iPhone 6 plus converter lets you retrieve DVD information, like film name, cover, actors, directors, screenwriter, tagline, description, release date, genre and more. All information comes courtesy of TMDb (www.themoviedb.org).
3. If you are Mac users, the Leawo Mac DVD to iPhone 6 Plus ripper ($29.95) is suggested, safe and cheap, you can have a try.
Now just download the program and follow the easy guide below to rip and sync DVD to iPhone 6 Plus as well as iPhone 6 easily and quickly for entertainment.
How to Rip and Convert DVD to iPhone 6 Plus?
Step 1. Load DVD movie.
Insert your DVD into your DVD-Rom. Then click the “Load DVD” button to import the DVD movies or click the drop-down menu of “File” button to add files to this iPhone 6 Plus DVD ripper. (Don’t forget to pick up one audio and subtitle track for display.)
Step 2. Choose a best video format for iPhone 6 Plus.
Video presets for iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 3GS, etc. are provided. You can just simply select the icon of the iPhone model as the output video format to get videos with optimizes settings for iPhone 7/6 Plus.
Note: If you can’t find your cellphone model, you can surely create a custom preset for it. It’s extremely easy!
Or you can select iPhone 6 Plus viewable format like MP4 or M4V as the output format.
Step 3: Do some settings or go ahead hit Start button
Now you can hit the “Start” button to start the DVD movies to iPhone 6 Plus conversion. If you want to do some settings to adjust audio and video parameters tooptimize the output file quality, including resolution, encoder, bitrate, frame rate, sample rate, channel, etc., you can click “Settings” button to set relevant parameters before the conversion.
When the DVD to iPhone 6 Plus ripping process is done, this converter will automatically add your converted movies to iPhone 6 plus without iTunes. Hence, you can sync all DVD movies to your iPhone 6 Plus and watch them without any barriers.
Additional Supplements About iPhone 6 Plus Spec:
Read more: iPhone 6 Plus vs Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Spec
Supported Audio Formats:
- AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV
Supported Video Formats:
- H.264 video up to 1080p, 60 frames per second, High Profile level 4.2 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats;
- MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats;
- Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in.avi file format.
Processor: A8 chip with 64-bit architecture
Main Camera (Back): 8MP iSight camera with 1.5µ pixel
Secondary Camera (Front): 1.2MP
- CDMA EV-DO Rev. A and Rev. B (CDMA models only)
Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0
- 3.5mm Headphone jack
- Lightning port
- Ambient light
- Touch ID Fingerprint Scanner
- Voice over LTE (VoLTE)
- Wi-Fi calling