If you want to play iTunes music and movies on your HTC One M9 running Android 5.0 Lollipop without video & audio format compatibility issues, a iTunes to HTC One M9 converter capable of converting iTunes music and movies to HTC One M9 supported formats effortlessly really matters.
“Excellent combined Mobile phone, MP4 Player and GPS navigator!” This really is how the sales person advertising there fresh product – HTC One M9. Sticking with its all-mental design, the One M9 comes with 5-inch 1,920 x 1080 Super LCD 3 screen, awesome BoomSound speakers,the latest Android 5.0 Lollipop, meaning that it is a can’t-miss stuff for entertainment, whether for video movies music playback or playing games.
It’s not just the cost of $199 to find the device, you should spend more in iTunes Store to download the movie and music you love. However, on Android related forums, many users have HTC One M9 playback iTunes movies/music issues, most users want to transfer movies and songs from iTunes Library to HTC One M9 for playing freely, but they all failed, they found HTC One M9 can’t play iTunes videos and songs, such as:
1. How to transfer iTunes M4V movies to HTC One M9?
“Hi guys, I just bought the HTC One M9 smartphone, I use it to browse the websites, take photos, record full HD videos, it performed smoothly. Today I want to transfer music and movies from my iTunes Library to HTC One M9, so that I can enjoy iTunes media with HTC One M9 on the go, I can enjoy the exciting movies at anytime, anywhere. But the M9 smartphone said the m4v video format is not supported, are purchased iTunes movies protected? I don’t know the method to transfer the DRM protected iTunes m4v movies to HTC One M9, can you share a solution with me? “Thanks!”
2. How to play iTunes M4A music on HTC One M9?
“Hi, I want to sync music files from iTunes library to HTC One M9 for enjoying, I have transferred these songs to HTC One M9 already, but the smartphone failed to play them, I notified these songs are iTunes M4A files, are they compatible with HTC One M9? How can I play iTunes music on HTC One M9 smoothly?”
First of all, I want to say that not all video and music formats are supported by HTC One M9, if you want to play those unsupported video and music formats on your shiny new HTC One M9 without compatibility issues, you will need to convert them to HTC One M9 supported format with a HTC One M9 Video Converter:
- For iTunes music and movie users, Aimersoft DRM Media Converter is the best choice (See also DRM Removal Reviews);
- For DVD movie users, Aimersoft DVD Ripper is the best choice, the steps can refer to the article – Rip and Copy DVD to Hudl 2 Android Tablet;
- For MKV, AVI, WMV, VOB, MTS, FLV, Tivo, MPG, WebM, etc. common/HD/4K video users, Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate is the best choice, the steps can refer to the article – Convert and Play MKV movie on all Android devices.
Okay, now back to the topic! From HTC One M9 user manual or its product page, you will find the supported media format of HTC One M9.
- HTC One M9 supported video formats: MP4, AVI, WMV, 3GP, 3G2
- HTC One M9 supported audio formats: aac, .amr, .ogg, .m4a, .mid, .mp3, .wav, .wma, .ac3, .ec3, .eac3, .flac
- HTC One M9 video formats not supported: MKV, Divx, Xvid, FLV,VOB, MOV, M4V, TiVo, DVD ISO, DVD, MTS, F4V, etc.
If you have DRM-free music and video files, try this:
1. Launch the iTunes.
2. Click Windows “Start” > My documents > My music folder.
3. Copy the song that you want to transfer to HTC One M9. (Tips: if you want to copy all songs, just select one and press “Ctrl” and “A”)
4. Paste the music to the music document.
5. Connect your HTC One M9 phone into your laptop or pc with mini-USB cable (your charger should be able to plug into your computer.
6. Select all songs and right-mouse click on the selected songs and choose “send to” option transfer all songs to whatever your phone is.
If you have DRM-protected iTunes movies and old music files, try this:
Take Aimersoft DRM Media Converter for illustration, download the iTunes to HTC One M9 converter and install on your PC, prepare the iTuens m4v movies or iTunes music files to convert them to HTC One M9 supported video or audio format.
Aimersoft DRM Media Converter is a safe, 100% original quality, super speed tool developed to help you backup and convert videos which purchased from iTunes. It can remove DRM from iTunes purchased/rental movie and convert iTunes media files to common formats as you want for fitting all Tablets, Smartphones, Smart TV, HD Media Players/Servers, Game Consoles and so on, the customized settings is perfectly supported.
Well, then we will start the iTunes to HTC One M9 conversion.
Step 1. Add iTuens music or movie files.
Open the converter, you will see its main interface, now you can directly drag and drop the movie or music files into it, or click “Add” to import protected music, video files or common files you want to convert. Note that you can import multiple files at once thanks to batch conversion.
Step 2: Select HTC One M9 supported format.
Click “Video File to” to select the output format for HTC smartphone or tablet. You can directly choose the device as output format to get videos with optimized settings, you can also choose “Common Video -> MP4” “HD Video -> HD MP4” as HTC One M9 playable video format. Similarly, to convert protected iTunes music to HTC One M9, simply click “Audio files to” and choose MP3 as the output audio format.
Tips: For playing iTunes movies on HTC One M9 with best quality, you can click “Settings” button to change the output video resolution by yourself. For example, if you’d like to play iTunes movie on HTC One M9, you can set the video resolution as 1280*720(it’s 720p), 1920*1080(it’s 1080p).
Step 3: Begin converting iTunes DRM movies to MP4 for HTC One M9.
We have done most of job here, now click the big “Start” button lower-right on the main window to start the conversion. Once the DRM conversion is finished, you could find the converted files by simply clicking “Find Target”. Then connect your HTC One M9 with PC through the USB cable, then you transfer iTunes music and movies to HTC One M9 without limitation.
Now sit back and enjoy your newly freed iTunes music and movie files on your HTC One M9 running Android 5.0 Lollipop.
HTC One M9 Review Reference
- A top-tier Android phone
- Two-toned metal design is stylish
- Android 5.0 Lollipop looks great
- Themes are a fun way to customize the UI
- Speedy performance
- Solid battery life
- Power/volume buttons awkward to press
- Annoying bezel and ledge on the edges
- Just an average camera
Hope the article can help you! Thanks for your reading.