Still searching a clean, fast and best Torrent to MP4 Converter to convert torrent to MP4 in 480p/720p/HD/4K/3D/360° on Windows or Mac? This guide will illustrate you how to choose a right Torrent to MP4 Converter.
Have downloaded many torrent movies and want to play the downloaded torrent (720p, 1080p, 3D, 4K) movies on Android, iPad, iPhone, PS4, TV, even VR headsets? But usually end with failure? This is why many people seeking for a solution. The MP4 can well compatible with almost all different media devices and players, etc. So, you just need convert the downloaded torrent movies to MP4 in 720p/HD/4K/3D/360° or other formats like M4V, MKV, AVI, MOV, WMV, FLV then you can feel free to play torrents movies anywhere and anytime. Check it out.
- MP4 Related Solutions: MP4 to MPEG-2, MP4 to Windows Media Player, MP4 to PS4, MP4 to Plex, MP4 to PowerPoint
Why Convert Torrent movies to MP4?
This is due to the downloaded movies from torrent sites which are in different formats like MKV, AVI, etc., you may have found that your portable device or player, tv and VR doesn’t support that kind of formats. This is why many people seeking for a solution to convert the downloaded torrent movies to MP4, include 480p/720p MP4, 1080p HD MP4, H.264 4K MP4, H.265 4K MP4, 3D MP4 (360°), since the MP4 format can be well compatible with many different media devices.
So, is there any way to deal with this incompatible issues? The answer is Yes. To play the downloaded torrent movies on iPad, iPhone, Android, Samsung, Nexus, Surface, PS4, TV, even VR headsets, etc., you can convert torrent movies to MP4 in common/HD/4K/3D formats, a very popular format that’s compatible with many different devices.
By converting torrent to MP4 format you can feel free to play torrents anywhere and anytime. But how to convert MKV, AVI torrent movies to MP4 format with ease?
How to Choose An best Torrent to MP4 Converter?
You must be aware that these downloaded torrent movies can be easily converted to MP4 or other formats with the help of video converter software. But, as technology has brought advancements in all fields, there is also an online way of converting these video files from one format to another. In simple words, there are two ways of converting the torrent movie to MP4 – online or by downloading a Torrent to MP4 converter. You must be thinking that which method you should choose. Well, you should choose the second option because when you try to convert torrent movie to MP4, it will take a great time to upload and download files along with consuming a lot of your data pack. So, if you frequently need to convert Torrent to MP4, then you should get a professional and fastest Torrent Video Converter rather than using online converter.
Wtah’s the best Torrent to MP4 Converter?
Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate – Your Complete Torrent Movie Toolbox
Never overlook Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate when converting Torrent to MP4 because it is well suited. It is highly acclaimed as a good torrent to MP4 converter to convert torrent to MP4 in common/HD/4K/3D, MKV, WMV, MOV, FLV, H.265, 4K, MPG, MP3, and more with no quality loss and world’s No.1 fast speed (30X faster than other torrent converters thanks to the exclusive and industry-leading APEXTRANS technology).
It in fact goes beyond a torrent movie converter by integrating the free movie downloader that will free download movies/music from 1000 more sites. After the Bit torrent film change to MP4, you can therefore
- Upload the converted torrent (MP4) movies to YouTube, Vimeo, Instagram, Facebook, Google+, etc.;
- Play the converted torrent (MP4) movies on Android, iPhone, iPad, Samsung, HTC, Game Consoles, HD Media Players, Smart TVs or other devices.
- Watch the converted torrent (3D MP4) movies on all VR Headsets, like Gear VR, VR One, HTC Vive, PS VR, VR Box, Oculus Rift CV1, Rift DK2, Google Cardboard and more;
- Watch the converted torrent (3D MP4) movies on all 3D TVs, 3D Projectors, 3D Media Players, 3D Blu-ray Player and more;
- Play the converted torrent (4K MP4) movies on all 4K Devices or 4K Players;
- Store the converted torrent (MP4) movies to various storage devices: USB, iCloud, OneDrive, Dropbox, NAS, etc.;
- Easily get your torrent video like an iTunes paid one by adding video metadata;
- Even You can Edit the torrent video in iMovie, FCP, Premiere, WMM, Vegas Pro, etc. by convert torrent videos to your editing software acceptable editing formats, like AIC, DNxHD, ProRes, MPEG-2, etc.
To very many people, it’s the best and only solution available for managing the conversion process. There are some unique features that make it standout and you should be on the lookout to enjoy their service. Media browser is one of them and it helps to access all files in the computer for importing to the timeline. The other features are custom video preset, audio extraction from video, convert DVD, convert videos, copy DVDs and burn torrent movies to DVD to share with your friends on a big screen. (Learn more DVD Rippers)
- Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista
- Mac OS X 10.12 (macOS Sierra), 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
How to Convert Torrent movies to MP4?
The following guide will set Windows operating system as an example, and show you how to convert torrent to MP4 videos. If you run a Mac, please download the Video Converter Ultimate for Mac.
Before you convert Torrent to MP4, you’d better make sure whether your torrent contains a virus. So checking your torrent with a virus detector is necessary.
Step 1. Load torrent movies
After the torrent to MP4 Converter is downloaded, fire it up on your Windows (Windows 10), click “Add File” button to load one or multiple torrent movie files you want to convert; or simply drag and drop it in the convert tab.
For the multiple torrent movies, you can choose the “Merge all videos into one file” to join the multiple torrent movies into one big movie if needed.
Step 2. Choose MP4 as Output Format
You don’t choose an output format for the sake of it but you go for the right one, in this case it is MP4, include 720p MP4, 1080p MP4, 3D MP4, 4K H.264 MP4, H.265 MP4, MPEG-4 MP4. You will see it from the drop-down menu to select and ignore the others. Also, choose the folder where you will save the converted file.
1. You are optional to select the device profile according to your own needs. The best Torrent video converter is equipped with 250+ preset profiles for the latest devices, including MKV, AVI, MOV, M4V, WMV, MPG, FLV, F4V, etc. That means you can directly play the converted torrent movies on iPhone 7/6s/6s Plus, iPad Air 2/mini 5, Samsung Galaxy S8/S7 (Edge)/S5/Note 5, Galaxy Tab S, Amazon Kindle Fire Phone, PS4, Xbox, Smart TV, Gear VR, etc. through a simple Torrent Video Conversion.
2. You can also choose the optimized preset from the device category, like iPad, iPhone, Galaxy S7, Apple TV, PS4, Xbox One, Gear VR, Rift DK2, HTX Vive, Samsung TV, Sony TV, LG TV, and so on.
Step 3. Get the best torrent movie settings/editing for your devices
Even though you convert torrent file to MP4 with comparatively smaller file size, the truth is that the converted MP4 torrent movie file is still too large to your mobile device like Android, iPhone, iPad, if you don’t want to only store one or two torrent files therein. In such case, you still need to compress your MP4 torrent file size. How to compress torrent? Here two ways you can try:
Way 1: Change MP4 Torrent File Parameter Settings: Video Resolution, Frame Rate and Bit Rate
Before you convert Torrent to MP4, properly adjust resolution (640*480, 720*480 recommended for phone/tablet), and lower the bit rate 20-50% compared with its default one. Normally, the smaller video you want, the lower bit rate you should keep.
Way 2: Cut off Unwanted Part to Downsize MP4 Torrent File
Generally speaking, removing the unnecessary part of the MP4 torrent video is the practical way to reduce MP4 torrent file size. You can choose to trim the black bar of the video or shorten the duration of video to get just the needed video part. Needless to look for another video editor, the best Torrent to MP4 converter can accomplish this task quite well.
Step 4. Start the Torrent movies to MP4 conversion
There is a button marked “Convert” which you should click to begin the Torrent movies to MP4 conversion process. It might be very fast if the file is short but if it’s long, you will have to wait for some time.
Conclusion: If you are still looking for a solution to convert torrent to MP4 video in HD/4K/3D, you can take full advantage of the mentioned methods. Among all the solutions, This best Torrent to MP4 Converter is the most helpful one to get the work done. If you are interested in this program, you can free download the torrent to MP4 conversion program to have a try.