3 Ways To Convert DRM Music (Audio) to MP3 Easily
Have you been frustrated because your MP3 player wouldn’t support DRM-protected Music file format? If so, Aimersoft DRM Media Converter for DRM-protected M4V, WMV, M4P, WMA, etc. files is the idea software for you! This article tells you the easiest 3 way to remove DRM from Music (Audio) files and convert them to MP3 for playing on any MP3 player.
- Hot Search: Youtube to MP3 Downloaders | Free Youtube Music Converter | iTunes Audio/Video Converter | iTunes to Android | iTunes to Surface Pro series | iTunes to Galaxy Tab S
Method 1 of 3: CD Method
1. Burn DRM music onto a CD. You need a CD or DVD burner driver that works with the burning CD function built-in the media player.
2. Rip music files back onto computer from CD. Now you can transfer the songs to portal devices like mobile phone, MP3 player, PSP, etc.
Method 2 of 3: Recording Method
This method will save you the step of ripping CD soundtracks. And it does not require physical CD or DVD-RW drivers.
1. Obtain a high-quality audio recording program.
2. Set it to start recording when the song starts playing.
3. Save the recording as an MP3.
Method 3 of 3: Converter Method
Aimersoft DRM Media Converter – a powerful DRM audio to MP3 converter, can help you both remove DRM protection from WMA, M4P, M4B, AA, AAX music files and convert them to MP3 for any portable MP3 players like HTC, Samsung, Google, LG, PSP, Zune, iPod, iPhone, etc.
- See also: Best DRM Removal & Converter Review
Download a DRM audio to MP3 converter program designed to convert DRM music into MP3.
Follow the instructions of that program to complete the conversion.
Now just install and run the best DRM audio to MP3 converterand convert WMA files to MP3 for any standard MP3 players with ease.
1. Load DRMed audio files.
Click “Add” to load the DRM music files to the program. You can also import other files for conversion. Support video/audio formats include WMA, AAC, M4P, M4B, MP3, AAX, MKA, AVI, WMV, MP4, MOV, etc.
2. Set the output format.
To convert DRM-protected music to MP3, click “Audio files to” select MP3 as the export format. You can then personalize the output parameters like bit rate, frame rate, etc. if necessary. As you see, you can also add video files and convert video to almost all regular formats and even to fit your mobile devices.
3. Convert DRM music to MP3.
Once all the settings are fine, click the “Start” button to start converting the added DRM audio files to MP3. It will take some time to finish the conversion. Just wait with a little patience. After the conversion, click “Find Target” to get all the converted MP3 files.
- Don’t forget the ID3 and album information. It’s important to include song name, artist, genre, album into the converted files and folder.
- Batch converting. Nearly all of the media player and programs support batch processing.
- Check settings before starting converting. Make sure you select the very output format, output folder, bitrate, encoder, etc. as you wish.
- Compatibility – Some programs are developed only for Windows Operating System and not compatible with Apple Mac Operating System.
2 thoughts on “3 Ways To Convert DRM Music (Audio) to MP3 Easily”
If your chosen hardware does not support DRMed audio (like my sony walkman), then Aimersoft is perfect. Its easy to use, just choose the file and click GO and you are done!
Thank you my god this helped so much and neltfix would not blink an eye to help i never leave comments but this helped a ton thank you