Googling search the keyword “convert PDF to HTML on Mac”, you’ll find that there are many online services and desktop apps available that let you convert PDF to HTML on Mac(including macOS 12 Monterey). There are several different converters out there to try, and one that Hivimoore agent highly recommend is PDFelement for Mac. Besides, Google Docs, Acrobat and Python can also convert PDF to HTML on Mac.
There are 5 methods to perform such a PDF to HTML conversion on macOS 12 Monterey as following, have a try:
Part 1. How to convert PDF to HTML on Mac with Acrobat?
Even if you know very little about PDF to HTML conversion, you should be very familiar with the company Adobe, the designer of the PDF file format. For sure, Adobe makes it possible to export PDFs to many formats including PDF, including PDF to HTML, PDF to text. Here, Hivimoore’ll use Adobe Acrobat Pro as an illustration to demonstrate the progress of the conversion.
Step 1. Open PDF with Adobe Acrobat Pro;
Step 2. Go to “File”> “Save As”> “More Options”> “HTML Web Page”, done!
- It includes many advanced features.
- Creating and merging PDFs has never been easier.
- You can remove or add pages to an existing PDF.
- The list window that pops up when you open the program or close a PDF can be frustrating.
- OCR starts up automatically, even if you do not want to perform OCR on your file.
- You cannot replace an image in Edit PDF mode to appear on the same spot and location.
- Adobe customer support is disappointing.
Part 2. How to convert PDF to HTML on Mac with Python?
Need to convert PDF files to HTML programmatically? With “Aspose.Words for Python via .NET” any developer can convert PDF to HTML format on Mac with just a few lines of Python code.
Modern document-processing Python API creates HTML from PDF with high speed. Test the quality of PDF to HTML conversion right in a browser. Powerful Python library allows converting PDF files to many popular formats.
Save PDF as HTML in Python
The following example demonstrates how to convert PDF to HTML on Mac with Python.
Follow the easy steps to turn a PDF file into HTML format. Read PDF file from the local drive, then simply save it as HTML, specifying the required file format by HTML extension. For both PDF reading and HTML writing you can use fully qualified filenames. The output HTML content and formatting will be identical to the original PDF document.
How to convert PDF to HTML on Mac?
- Install Aspose.Words for Python via .NET.
- Add a library reference (import the library) to your Python project.
- Open the source PDF file in Python.
- Call the ‘Save()’ method, passing an output filename with HTML extension.
- Get the result of PDF conversion as HTML.
- Number Of Libraries
- Easy To Understand
- IOT Ready
- Speed Limitation
- Lack of Client-Side Applications
- Underdeveloped Database
Part 3. How to convert PDF to HTML on Mac with Google Docs?
Google is known to everyone, it provides users with various powerful features to search data, manage data. When talking about managing files online, Google Docs does the best. Let’s see how Google Docs works to convert your PDF file into HTML fast and successfully.
- Do not upload large size PDF for conversion, it takes time;
- Do check the converted HTML file and manually adjust if necessary.
Step 1. Login into your Google Account and click “Google Drive”;
Step 2. Click “New”> “File Upload”, add your pdf to Google Drive;
Step 3. Right click on the imported file, choose “Open with Google Docs”, the PDF will be opened in Google Docs;
Step 4. Go to “File”> “Download As”> “Web Page”, done.
Part 4. How to convert PDF to HTML on Mac with PDFelement for Mac?
One of the 2022 best PDF converters for Mac is PDFelement for Mac from Hivimoore agent. It helps you maximize your productivity and is trusted by over 350,000 business professionals worldwide. For document conversion, PDFelement for Mac allows you to convert PDFs to many other file types, including Microsoft Office formats, images, text, HTML, and more.
Some of these benefits include flexible volume licensing options, special discounts for educational and nonprofit organizations, and reliable technical support dedicated to 24×7 assistance. Also, it supports the latest macOS 12 Monterey. PDFelement has many features specially designed to simplify your tasks. The Professional Edition comes with more PDF editing tools, including OCR technology and batch processing. It also includes text/image editing and some advanced form creation tools.
Not only can you edit any existing component of a PDF without having to convert it into another file type, but you can also do the following tasks:
- It can be used to convert PDF to all types of formats, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, and more.
- The OCR feature can automatically detect if your PDF file is scanned, and from there, you can perform the OCR function to turn it into an editable PDF, which can then be converted to HTML and other formats.
- It can also convert to PDF from HTML, Word, EPUB, Excel, and other formats.
- It offers professional editing tools that can help users add text, free-hand drawing, bookmarks, watermarks, backgrounds, redaction, annotation, and more.
- Combine PDF and other format files; split a single PDF into several PDF files; share PDF through multiple methods.
- Extracting Data (form, text, image, page) From PDF Documents
- Converts a 100-page PDF file within minutes.
- Keeps the original PDF graphics, formatting, and layout in HTML pages.
Step 1. Upload PDF Files
Make sure you have the latest version of PDFelement installed before getting started. Open the software and click “Open File” on the Home window. Then select the file you want to open.
Step 2. Choose HTML as the Output Format
Click the “File” > “Export To” button in the top toolbar to expand the output format menu. Choose “HTML”, then set the options as you want in the pop-up window. Click “Save” to convert PDF to HTML immediately.
Step 3. Convert PDF to HTML on Mac in Batch
If you want to convert more than one PDF to HTML on Mac, you can select “Tool” and then “Batch Process” > “PDF Converter”. Add multiple files into this window and select the output format as “To HTML(.html)”
You can enable OCR for scanned PDFs. Check the “OCR Setting” and select the language. After that, click the “Apply” button, letting PDFelement – the best PDF to HTML Converter for macOS 12 Monterey, macOS X 11 Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, and 10.12 Sierra, finish the task. Within seconds, you’ll find the output HTML pages in the output folder.
Benefits of using PDFelement for Mac:
- It includes a straightforward menu and easy access for modification. You can manage pages easily.
- PDF conversion for Mac for almost all MS Office applications.
- Fast conversion process with almost 100 pages per minute conversion rate.
- A similar editing experience to Microsoft Word.
- Protection with password and signatures to secure your PDF files.
- Allows for e-signatures and password encryption of files.
- Includes a clean interface and numerous support options that will make the software extremely easy to learn and use.
Part 5. How to convert PDF to HTML on Mac with Online tools?
Here is the list of free and online tools to convert PDF to HTML on Mac.
It is considered one of the best free pdf converters with remarkable security features. The online service has the feature of universal conversion. To keep the confidentiality of your information, the software automatically deletes your files. No matter if you want mac pages to pdf converter online, it’s the best solution for you. Here are the steps to convert pdf document;
- Step 1: Open the FreePDFconverter.com and choose the files.
- Step 2: Upload your file from desktop or any other online platform such as Google Drive, OneDrive, or any other. Click on the red button “Choose file.”
- Step 3: Once uploaded, click “Convert” and wait for a while. Later, download the converted file.
It is a quite simple website for users to convert PDF to HTML or Word online. It is very easy to use, just click “Upload file and convert…” to select your PDF file, and wait, you will get a download page for the output HTML file or you fill your email address then get the file via email.
But please note, your PDF file size is limited, up to 2MB.
- Step 1: Go to PDFOnline;
- Step 2: Upload PDF to get ready for conversion.
- Step 3: Click “Download” to download the converted HTML file.
Standing top of the list, HiPDF is one of the top-ranking pdf editors. Like all the other services by Wondershare, it also has a facile interface with numerous features for the users. No matter you want to convert, compress, or edit pdf document, it’s the best. You can convert pdf document into multiple formats. Here are the steps to do so;
- Step 1: Open the website of All-in-one online pdf solution HiPDF.
- Step 2: Now, choose the format you need to convert the pdf document into and you will have the option to upload the pdf document.
- Step 3: Once uploaded, press the option “Convert” and later download.
Still, there are many others ways available to convert a PDF to HTML file on Mac. In most cases, you don’t need to bother to choose one from a long list. The PDF OCR Converter you use for daily work may be able to perform such a conversion. I used to resort to web tools since it is convenient to perform the conversion anytime, anywhere, any platform, but the conversion quality does torture me. As my experience goes, if you are expecting a good results, use an expert – PDFelement, it is a versatile PDF and document management software application available for Windows and Mac. With cloud integration built-in, this is a truly cross-platform PDF editor for professionals as well as organizations of all sizes. So, PDFelement for Mac as the best alternative of Acrobat, Python and Google Docs, not only supports to convert PDF to HTML/RTF formats with ease, but also supports various other output formats, such as .docx, .xlsx, .pptx, .txt, epub and .png, etc.