Filmora 11 Review: The Summary Box
You can regard Filmora 11 as the alternatives of Sony vegas, Adobe Premiere Pro, Premiere Element or Final Cut Pro. It is a professional video editing software to create the stunning video works for growing the influence for your brand or showing them on the social networks.
What is Filmora 11?
Filmora 11, as its name is, which has the people make your home or business videos become the “film”, fabulous and fantastic. It is a video editing software, not like Sony Vegas or Adobe Premiere with the dazzling settings and complex controls, which owns the clear/clear and pleasing interface as well as navigation.
For the beginners or amateurs, this tool assists to make the flawless and impressive video results for various social medias. For the people working on the videos as the job, it helps to complete the flawless and marvelous output footage more quickly.
Is Filmora 11 Safe?
The answer is definitely Yes. Filmora 11 is worthy to trust. It is legitimate and safe to use. There is no need to worry about the installation package and the downloading process, which won’t result in any corruption on the computers, no any viruses and malware. No matter what is the installer file or the program’s executable file, they both passed the scan from Microsoft Security Essentials and Malwarebytes AntiMalware. Meanwhile, the Mac version is also clean by scanning on Drive Genius.
It is suggested to get the installer program directly from the official web site. In this way, you can get the up-to-date and stable copy for the Filmora 11. The downloading is clear and simple with no any attempting to install the extra and annoying add-ons.
Is there a free trial of Filmora 11?
Filmora 11 is absolutely a winner for the reviewers as it offers the full-featured trial version. Before deciding to purchase this professional editing software, you can access all of the features using the free version, and look through the whole program, even from the importing-footage, rendering-process to the exporting-video.
Filmora 11 Features
1. Input and Video Editing
Run Filmora 11 and import the video sources or download the built-in offered video samples to the specific area. Take one drag-and-drop to put the videos clips to the timeline for editing or previewing.
Now it is time to modify them with the fun. The comprehensive interface makes it easy to access the whole home screen. It offers nearly all the common operating like: trim, make the audio adjustment, add transitions, visual effects and much more.
The timeline editing mode takes all your video footage. Double click on the area, it goes to preview windows. You can modify these clips by selecting any of the editing options available to you.
And press Ctrl + Z on the keyboard to undo these editing if you are not satisfied with the modification.
2. Adding Transitions And Effects
Filmora 11 offers 300 special effects, objects, overlays, transitions, music, and audio effects for use. This will give you the most personalized editing experience. You can also customize and animate images and text to complete your project and make it stand out.
Track the moments of your source video for further processing. Then add the objects like image or text to the real-world video footage. This feature of Filmora 11 will grow your imagination and let your completed videos more creative and impressive.
Keyframing is the simplest form of animating an object. In Filmora 11, you can manipulate video footage and create Hollywood-style clips with ease.
Besides Color grading or correction, Filmora 11 also owns the feature Color Matching, which does much help on the color adjustment when merging two video clips from two separate cameras.
You can use audio ducking with 2022 best video editing software like Filmora 11. This feature is to control multiple audio tracks: which track can be the main one and which one should be the background audio track. When someone in the video clip speak, then another audio track will fade into small volume.
In Filmora 11, after importing the video clip and the background music, insert these into the timeline, choose the clips you wish to apply audio ducking and right-click to select “adjust audio”. Check the box that’s next to decrease the volume of other clips. You will see a slider appearing that you can use for adjusting how much you want to lower the volume.
7. Split Screen
Filmora 11 provides a split-screen feature. It helps to display two or more videos in one screen.
Click the “Split Screen” icon above the timeline of the software and choose the favorite template. Click “ADVANCED” button to open the editing panel or set the split-screen duration. In the split screen setting window, drag the slider of each video clip to customize the starting time of each video clip.
Exporting a finished project file in Filmora 11 is very easy. Click the ‘Export’ button. Select the destination and wait for the processing. The rendering only took about a minute for a video project that was 5 minutes long.
Other Noteworthy Features
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Green Screen
- Speed Control
- Color Grading
- AR Stickers
- AI Portrait
- Auto Reframe
- Audio Effect
- Zooming and Panning
- Dark Mode
- Picture in Picture
- Auto Syncing Beat
- Filmstock Effects Library Integration
- 4K video support
- Built-in screen recording
- Easy for YouTube uploading
- Optional GPU acceleration
- Video Filters
- Support SRT file New
- Support HDR New
- Audio Visualizer New
- Speech to Text New
- Text to Speech New
How to Use Wondershare Filmora 11?
Step 1: First Download Filmora 11. And then install as well as registering the software. Run it with ease.
Step 2: Here you can see a windows which helps you to create a new project, or open a file you have. After creating a new project file, your editing will start.
The following interface will give you several options.
- Media Library: All the media resources are displayed here including videos, pictures and audio files. You can input them into the library. Here you also see these function icons like effects, titles and transitions.
- Toolbar: On the toolbar, you can select editing tools like cutting, speeding, deleting, and editing. The settings like this is more convenient for the editors.
- Timeline: The editors can regard it as a storyboard. It can make all the editing parts of the project file into one. The most tracks if you need, can be reached 100 in the timeline.
- Preview: It is useful feature. The editors can see each step’s changes on the videos they are making.
Step 3: After completing these steps above, it is time to drag-drop the media files into the project.
Step 4: You can process these media files in batches or do it one by one if you hope to have each control on them separately.
Step 5: Once all the editing steps are done, click the Export button to generate the new project file.
Here are several output options for you:
- Format: Save multi-screen video to all popular video formats such as AVI, HEVC, WMV, MOV, FLV, MP4, MKV, MPEG, WebM, etc.
- Device: Choose from different devices and get optimized multi-screen videos. Then click the little triangle button to change advanced settings like video and audio encoder, frame rate, bit rate, etc.
- YouTube: Fill in your YouTube account information and the video information to share your work on YouTube directly.
- Vimeo: Fill in your Vimeo account information and the video information to directly share your work on Vimeo.
- DVD: Set the DVD parameters like DVD label, Video Quality, TV Standard, and Aspect Ratio, and then burn video to DVD.
2022 Best Video Editing Software – Filmora 11 Pros And Cons
- Great after-sale email and telephone support
- Easy to use drag and drop interface
- Import or export in almost all formats and file types
- Lightweight video editor platform
- Fully functional free version
- No setup fee
- Motion tracking
- Lots of video tutorials available
- A wide variety of transitions
- Smooth video adjusting on low end PC
- Awesome list of both basic and advanced features
- Sensible lifetime license cost
- Fast rendering in test
- 4K video support
- Lots of effects and overlays
- Good title and text tools
- Built-in screen recording
- Youtube / social media uploading
- Optional GPU acceleration for faster encoding
- One click audio ducking
- Intuitive color matching
- Custom animation
- Advanced audio editing capabilities
- Watermark in free version
- New effects only for paid plans
Who should use Filmora 11?
Filmora 11 is for beginners and businesses who need to create videos for YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, and more. It also works for vlogs, broadcasts, short videos and simple business videos. Filmora 11 is especially suitable for artistic businesses and individuals. Its filters look really nice and the final edit is clean. The transitions and animations in Filmora 11 are beautiful.
- YouTube Content Creators
- Small Businesses
- Large Businesses
Filmora 11 FAQs
1. Is there a free trial version for Filmora 11?
Yes, you can download Filmora 11 and get the trial version with all the features of Filmora 11. But the output videos will contain a watermark.
2. Which version is best for Filmora?
The latest version is Fimora X which contains the new features like motion tracking, audio ducking, color matching, and much more.
3. How much does Filmora 11 cost?
It offers the free trial version with all features. The lifetime subscription is $59.99.
4. Which vesion is better? Filmora Pro or Filmora 11?
Both two versions are helpful for video editing. Filmora 11 is suitable for beginners while Filmora Pro owns advanced features that is better for professionals.
5. Does Filmora 11 have the limit to make a trial?
There is no trial time length limit. You can use it as long as you want. Only one watermark is added to the output files.
6. Where can I download Filmora 11?
Free download the Filmora 11 here.
7. How to remove the watermark on the output videos?
You need to buy the paid version to make the watermark disappear.
Conclusion: Should you buy Filmora 11?
Filmora 11 smoothly balances the advanced features and the easy-to-use interface. This makes the editing program popular with the beginners and the professionals. I think this factor has Filmora 11 stand out of so many alternatives.
The program supports Mac an PC both two OS, which enlarges the range of user groups. Its flexible price allows the users make the decision to buy monthly, annual, or lifetime rates according to their preference.
Overall, if looking for one simple to use and marvellous features’ editing tool, Filmora 11 absolutely the best option!
Tip: If you’re a Mac user, read Filmora for Mac Review